European Rail Guide Logo
European Rail Guide Logo

Dusseldorf to Brussels

Forum Home FAQ You are logged out Log in Join the forum
  Forum Home > General European Rail, Trains, Timetables and Schedules > Dusseldorf to Brussels
Page 1   
AuthorMessage
mugirl06

Posted: Saturday the 10th April 2010 at 22:52

Dusseldorf to Brussels

I will be in Munich for Octoberfest and need to get back to Brussels to catch a flight. I know I can easily fly from Munich to Cologne and then take the train from Cologne to Brussels. However, I would like to fly from Munich to Dusseldorf and then take the train to Brussels as there are more flight options. I am having a hard time finding information on train schedules and prices for Dusseldorf to Brussels. I would like to know if this is a route I can count on being able to take if I fly into Dusseldorf? Any information would be much appreciated!

Advertising

mafi186

Posted: Tuesday the 13th April 2010 at 14:47

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?datesel=custom

This is the official DE train schedule. You have more than one option for Dusseldorf-Brussels. I advise you to book at least 2 weeks before, so that you can benefit the lowest fares.

[edited]url edited

European Rail Guide
Q&A Team

Posted: Sunday the 25th April 2010 at 16:33

Great advice, totally agree Happy

Page 1